21 de agosto de 2005

I'm in love with my car



The machine of a dream, such a clean machine.
With the pistons a pumpin' and the hubcaps all gleam.
When I'm holding your wheel
all I hear is your gear,
when my hand's on your grease gun...
oh, it's like a disease, son!
I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile.
Get a grip on my boy racer rollbar.
Such a thrill when your radials squeal.
Told my girl I had to forget her,
rather buy me a new carburettor.
So she made tracks sayin' this is the end now.
Cars don't talk back they're just four wheeled friends now.
When I'm holding your wheel
all I hear is your gear,
when I'm cruisin' in overdrive
don't have to listen to no run of the mill talk jive.
I'm in love with my car, gotta feel for my automobile.
I'm in love with my car, string back gloves in my automolove.

2 comentarios:

Uninvited dijo...

Jajajaja!!! te extrañaba Gaya!! gracias por pasar...
Ese es Luciano y creo que si encuentro una foto mía cuando tenía dos años, excepto por la tonalidad negruzca generalizada, podría decir que somos bastante parecidos...

Anónimo dijo...

Felicitaciones Gaby por el premio!!!
Alguna vez le dije a alguien que te quiere mucho, que solo una tarada podría perderse un tipo como vos y hoy no solo que lo sostengo sino que lo reafirmo; gracias por dejarme estar a pesar de todo.
Y gracias, principalmente, como mamá de Luciano porque creo que este tipo de cosas son lo mejor que podés darle.